The Juna Women Podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together.
This is Episode 05 of Season 03, Your Most Common Pregnancy Questions: Asked and Answered!
In this episode Sarah talks with Liesel Teen from the popular Instagram page @Mommy.LaborNurse.
In this episode Sarah and Liesel go into detail about some of the most common questions Liesel gets during pregnancy, labor, delivery, and postpartum.
Some of the topics include:
- -Tearing during labor, episiotomies
- -Effective ways to manage pain “down there” after labor
- -Bodily symptoms – water breaking, discharge, boobs leaking, etc.
- –How to get labor started? Liesel has a great article about this.
- -The steps of being induced. What medicine is used during induction? Are inductions right for you?
- -What it’s like to get an epidural
- -C-Section vs Vaginal Birth
Natural Ways To Induce Labor
- Curb walking
- Spicy Foods
- Have sex
- Bounce on a yoga ball
- Do squats / exercise
Please subscribe to the Juna Women Podcast wherever you listen to Podcasts.
If you have feedback or know someone who would be a great guest on the show, please reach to Sarah@juna.co.
Lastly, check out the Juna App by clicking below and get your first week FREE.