How To Increase Your Milk Supply
Article by Lauren Manaker, MS, RDN, LD, CLEC, CPT. Lauren is a Nutrition Counselor and a member of the Juna Expert Advisory Board. Increasing your milk supply is one of the most popular search terms for new moms. This is because low milk supply can…
Breastfeeding Power Hour with Sarah Siebold
The Juna Women Podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 031, Breastfeeding Power Hour with Sarah Siebold. In this episode, Sarah talks…
Five Common Breastfeeding Myths (and What You Need to Know Instead)
Breastfeeding can be one of the most joyous and fulfilling human experiences that we can have – after all, we’re nourishing our children with nothing but our bodies and our determination. But it can also be overwhelming for new moms, especially when they’re dealing with…
An Unplanned Pregnancy, Genetic Testing, and Lactation Cookies with Whitney Rowell
The Juna Women Podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 016, An Unplanned Pregnancy, Genetic Testing, and Lactation Cookies with Whitney Rowell…
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.