C-Section Scar Tissue Mobilization: What It Is, Why It’s important, How To Do It
This post was written by Juna Advisor & Physical Therapist, Katie Hunter, DPT. If you’ve had a C-section you’re very familiar with the literal scar it left behind. This is typically a small incision at the lowest part of the abdomen just above the pubic…
Myth Vs Facts: Pitcoin
This post was written by Juna Advisor & Labor Delivery Nurse, Leisel Teen aka @mommy.labornurse. By the time you’re nearing Week 40 of your pregnancy, ANY mom can relate to the hashtag, #getthisbabyouttame, am I right? Who can blame you, you’ve been pregnant for 9…
What’s an Induction?
This post was written by Labor & Delivery Nurse, Liesel Teen, also known as @mommy.labornurse on Instagram. Leisel is a member of the Juna Expert Advisory Board and monthly contributor to the Juna Blog. What Happens During An Induction? Spontaneous labor is great! But sometimes…
How and Why To Do A Perineal Massage
A perineal massage is an exercise that’s recommended starting from about week 32 of your pregnancy. It involves massaging the perineum in order to make it more flexible, which can help prevent tearing during and help you avoid having to get an episiotomy. Most women…
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.