Preparing for Birth During a Pandemic: A Labor and Delivery Nurse Weighs In
This post was written by Juna Advisor & Labor Nurse, Liesel Teen (@mommy.labornurse). Well, mama here you are. Pregnant during a pandemic with your due date getting closer. Are you wondering how to prepare? I actually know exactly what you’re going through because I ALSO…
Strange Postpartum Symptoms After Giving Birth
This post was written by Juna Advisor & Labor Nurse, Liesel Teen (@mommy.labornurse). There are some aspects of postpartum recovery you’re probably (vaguely) ready for. The bleeding, the exhaustion, the soreness. But there are actually some pretty weird postpartum symptoms that might not be on…
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.