Family Planning 101: Adoption
This is Episode 12 – “Adoption” from Season 2 of the Juna Women Podcast. Season 2 is about planning your family. Today’s episode is the 12th part of our Family Planning Series, and we’re talking all about adoption. To help with this topic, I sat…
The Path To Becoming Same Sex Parents
This is Episode 11 – “The Path To Becoming Same Sex Parents” from Season 2 of the Juna Women Podcast. Season 2 is about planning your family. Non traditional families. This is basically a family that is NOT made up of a married male and…
Juna’s Quick Guide To Making A Baby
This episode is from Season 2 of the Juna Women Podcast. Season 2 is about planning your family. This is Episode 01 – How To Get Pregnant. This episode features Dr. Elizabeth Kane from Natalist and Lindsay Meisel from Ava Women. Both are experts in…
Secondary Infertility with Ali Prato
The Juna Women Podcast is a weekly discussion where Juna Founder, Sarah Kuhn, talks to Moms about their health, work, parenting, and all the different ways they’re keeping it together. This is Episode 035, Secondary Infertility with Ali Prato. In this episode Sarah talks with…
- • A daily update incuding your trimester specific workout, a key nutrient to focus on, recipes, and key milestones.
- • 200+ follow along workouts created by pre and post natal experts and pelvic floor therapists — optimized for pregnancy and recovering after labor and delivery.
- • Nutrition advice and “Food of the Week” from Registered Dieticians and Nutritionists.
- • Three 6-week postpartum phases that help you recover the RIGHT way.
- • Milestones, baby tracking, tips and advice from real Moms to help keep you on track and stress free.
Enter Your E-Mail For Your Free Copy
Meet Sarah, Founder of Juna
I’ve been working in digital fitness for the last 10 years, launching and online yoga platform and Beachbody On Demand. During this time I’ve been pregnant and postpartum twice and unfortunately wasn’t able to use the products I helped create.
That’s when I realized that a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for this period of your life.
When I was pregnant myself I struggled to find the information I wanted to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. I’ve created the product I, and so many other women are desperately looking for. A fitness and nutrition app designed specifically for this special period of your life.