Last modified April 10, 2019
2. Access to the Service
2.1 Subject to your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement, Juna grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use the Service and associated Content for your personal non-commercial use. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose, or to download, save, copy or distribute the Content that is not owned by or contributed by you except strictly in connection with your proper use of the Service or as specifically allowed in this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement, “Content” means all texts, images, articles, photographs, illustrations, audio, graphics, graphs, video clips, and other materials available through the Service (including without limitation material on the Service’s Public Areas (as defined below) and learning center and material created via the Service.
2.2 Juna may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue in its entirety or any aspect of the Service at any time. Juna may also impose limits on certain features or restrict or prohibit your access to parts or all of the Service at any time, all without notice or liability.
2.3 You expressly agree that the Content may be viewed and accessed only by end users and not by any other website or web publisher.
2.4 Your use of the Service is conditioned upon your compliance with this Agreement and any use of the Service in violation of this Agreement will be regarded as may constitute infringement of Juna’s copyrights in and to the Service and Content (as applicable). Juna’s reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service without notice if you violate this Agreement or for any reason at Juna’s discretion.
2.6 Registration and Subscription. In order to access certain features and services, you may be required to create an account and/or subscribe to the Service.
2.7 Payment. You understand that use of the Services may result in payments by you for the services you receive (“Charges”). Juna will process payment of the applicable Charges, using the preferred payment method designated in your account, and will send you a receipt by email.
Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Juna. Any request for lower Charges or disagreement with the Charges should be addressed to Juna by contacting Support@juna.co
We reserve the right to establish, remove and/or revise Charges for any or all aspects of the Services at any time in our sole discretion, by posting or otherwise delivering notice to you. Any use of the Services after a notice of new or revised Charges has been posted on the Site or delivered to you will be deemed your acceptance of these new or revised Charges.
Juna may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different Charges for the same or similar Services, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Services or the Charges applied to you.
2.8 Use of the Service by Minors. Individuals under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they are located may not use the Service
3. Ownership of Intellectual Property.
3.1 Unless otherwise specified in writing, all Content and other materials that are part of the Service are owned, controlled, or licensed by Juna and its licensors and are protected by law from unauthorized use. The entire Contents of the Service are copyrighted under the U.S. copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions. Juna, and the Juna logos, are trademarks of Juna and may not be used without the express written permission of Juna.
3.2 You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service, or by copying or downloading material from the Service, or by purchasing any virtual goods. However, you retain ownership of any information or content initially owned by you that you upload or incorporate into the Service.
3.3 You agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit Content, except as expressly permitted herein, without the express prior written permission of Juna.
3.4 You hereby grant to Juna a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royal-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable right and license to use all comments, feedback, blog or forum statements, suggestions, ideas, emails, and other submissions disclosed or submitted to Juna in connection with your use of the Service (collectively, “Submissions”) in any manner Juna may desire, including, but not limited to, to make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, import, reproduce, modify, create derivative versions of, distribute, publicly display and publicly perform such Submissions, in any and all forms and media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation to you and without identifying you as the creator. You agree that the provisions in this Section will survive any termination of your account(s), the Service, or this Agreement.
3.5 “Your Information” is defined as any information or content you provide to Juna or other users, or to which you provide Juna or other users access, in the registration or transaction process (including without limitation your name, photograph); in any Public Areas (as defined below), as well as your user profile and in-Service messages (including those between users); or through any e-mail or other feature of the Service.
3.7 You hereby waive any right you may have to inspect or approve the materials that may be used in connection with your name and/or photograph, or the uses made of Your Information in connection with providing the Service. You hereby waive and release any claims you may have against Juna for any damages, costs or liabilities you incur from Juna’s use of Your Information, including but not limited to damages caused by any distortion, alteration, optical illusion or composite use, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur in making, processing, duplicating, distributing or displaying Your Information.
3.8 You agree to include, and to not remove or alter, Juna’s trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights notices, as provided by Juna on or in connection with the Service, when using or sharing content, or otherwise using the Service, and you agree to comply with usage guidelines that may be provided by Juna from time to time. You agree that all goodwill that arises in connection with your use of Juna trademarks inures exclusively to Juna, and you agree not to challenge Juna’s ownership or control of any Juna trademarks, nor use or adopt any trademarks that might be confusingly similar to such Juna trademarks.
4. Terms for App Store Apps
4.1 If you accessed or downloaded the App from the Apple Store, you agree to use the App only: (1) on an Apple-branded product or device that runs iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system software); and (2) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple Store Terms of Service as of the effective date of this Agreement. If You accessed or downloaded the App from any app store or distribution platform (like the Apple Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore) (each, an “App Provider”), then you acknowledge and agree that:
4.2 This Agreement is between you and Juna, and not with App Provider, and that, as between Juna and the App Provider, Juna is solely responsible for the App.
4.3 The App Provider has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
4.4 In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify App Provider and App Provider will refund to you any purchase price you paid for the App (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of the App to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Juna.
4.5 App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have relating to the App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to: (1) product liability claims; (2) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (3) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
4.6 In the event of any third-party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Juna will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim solely to the extent required by this Agreement.
4.7 App Provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement as related to your license of the App, and, upon your acceptance of this Agreement, App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement as related to your license of the App against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
4.8 You agree to comply with all U.S. and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the App nor any technical data related thereto nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by, such laws and regulations. By using the App you represent and warrant that: (1) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (2) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
5.0 Public Areas. The Service may feature various community areas and other public forums, including but not limited to blogs or member communities, discussion boards, question and answer areas and comment areas (the “Public Areas”). If you use a Public Area you are solely responsible for your own Submissions, the consequences of posting your Submissions, and your reliance on any information in the Public Areas or other areas of the Service. If you feel threatened or believe that someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. Any information you share, including without limitation any discussions with others, in any online Public Area is by design open to the public and is not private. The Juna Parties (as defined herein) reserve the right, but shall not be obligated, to record any dialogue or exchanges in the Public Areas of the Service. The Juna Parties shall have no responsibility for any actions taken, or failures to take action, with respect to the Public Areas of the Service or any submissions by you or other users. As with any public forum on any website, the information you post may show up in third-party search engine results.
6. Passwords. Juna has several tools that allow you to record and store information in your account. You are responsible for all actions on the Service by you or under your password or account and for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your password or account [and you are responsible for all actions taken by individuals who use the Service through your password or account]. Without limiting the foregoing, it is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of any login code and password; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Service account and password; (3) promptly inform Juna of any need to deactivate a password. You grant Juna and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Service the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use any information recorded and/or stored in your account in connection with the operation of the Service.
7. Usage Rules. As a condition of your use of and access to the Service, you agree to comply with any application-, tool-, or content-specific rules published within the Service as well as the following usage rules, which Juna may modify or supplement in its discretion from time to time (with notice to you of material changes, per Section 1). You agree that you will not, in regard to the Service (as determined by Juna in its discretion):
- Copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) that the Service creates to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Service;
- use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Service, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software;
- distribute any virus, time bomb, trap door, Trojan horse, worm, malware, ransomware or other harmful, malicious or disruptive computer code, mechanism, software, script, agent or program;
- cover or obscure any notice, legend, warning, banner or advertisement contained on the Service;
- interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service;
- sell the Service or any part thereof including but not limited to Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency user accounts and access to them in exchange for real currency or items of value;
- violate any applicable law, including without limitation any applicable export laws;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their permission for posting or viewing Submissions;
- infringe or violate the rights of any other party, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity;
- engage in conduct that is obscene, offensive, pornographic, fraudulent, deceptive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or causes embarrassment to any other person;
- further any chain letters or pyramid schemes, transmit unsolicited messages, or engage in “spam;”
- deliberately mislead anyone as to your identity, impersonate another, falsely identify the source of any Submissions, or allow another person or entity to use your identity in order to access the Service or post or view Submissions;
- engage in conduct that conflicts with the spirit or intent of the Service, including without limitation, by disrupting the flow of dialogue in a Public Area (as defined above), restricting any other user from using or enjoying the Service, or exposing Juna or another to any liability or detriment of any kind;
- use automated queries, including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, information harvesting, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining Content, information or data from the Service, unless you receive the express written permission of Juna; orviolate the terms of service of Facebook, Twitter or other channel by which you access the Service.
- violate the terms of service of Facebook, Twitter or other channel by which you access the Service.
9. Child Online Protection Act Notification. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230(d) as amended, Juna hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying providers of such protection is available on the websites StaySafeOnline (http://staysafeonline.org/stay-safe-online/), GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/), and OnGuardOnline (http://www.onguardonline.com/). Please note that Juna is not affiliated with the above listed sites, nor is the above intended as an endorsement of any of the products or services listed on such sites.
10. Disclaimers; Limitations; Waivers of Liability.
10.1 THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS HEALTH ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before using Juna’s fitness guides, fitness advice, nutrition guides, nutrition advice and/or other products to determine if it is right for you. Although some of the content offered by Juna was developed by a certified Pre & Post Natal Exercise Specialist and Pre/Post Natal Specialized Registered Dietician, all content provided by Juna is for informational purposes only, is intended to be general, and cannot be substituted for medical advice. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness, and nutritional advice offered by Juna. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in Juna’s fitness or nutrition guides and/or other products or materials will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. Juna does not make any guarantee of weight loss or improved fitness and does not make any express or implied warranties of any type. Additionally, Juna does not make any guarantee of direct effect on delivery method or labor and delivery outcomes. Using Juna’s fitness programs or other fitness advice means that you are voluntarily engaging in strenuous physical activity, including, but not limited to, muscular resistance and strength, endurance training, pelvic floor training, cardiovascular conditioning, and stretching. All exercise programs carries a potential risk. Such risks include, but are not limited to, heart attack, stroke, abnormal breathing, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, irregular heartbeat, muscle strain, muscle pull, muscle tear, joint sprain/strain in neck, back, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, and feet, muscle soreness, or death. Women who are pregnant and engaging in physical activity have additional risks, including, but not limited to, premature labor, premature rupture of membranes, placenta previa, placental abruption, bleeding or spotting, preeclampsia/eclampsia, uterine rupture, and miscarriage. Women who are postpartum and engaging in physical activity have additional risks, including, but not limited to, possible hemorrhage, infection, or tearing of the perineal scar or cesarean section scar and pelvic organ prolapse.
10.2 YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT THIS DISCLAIMER IS PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, AND WITH ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTY PERIOD LIMITED TO THE SHORTER OF 30 DAYS FROM FIRST USE OR THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER JUNA NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “JUNA PARTIES”) WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, UNCORRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE.
10.3 THE JUNA PARTIES FURTHER MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, OR TIMELY. THE SERVICE MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR MAINTENANCE OR OTHER REASONS. JUNA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR OTHER PROBLEMS OF TELEPHONE NETWORKS OR SERVICES, COMPUTER SYSTEMS, MOBILE PHONE EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR EMAIL, INCLUDING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY SITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING INJURY OR DAMAGE TO A USER’S OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER, MOBILE PHONE, OR OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM USING OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES.
10.4 THE JUNA PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, THE USE OR MISUSE OF SUBMISSIONS OR CONTENT IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT THE JUNA PARTIES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, AND A DETERMINATION IS MADE THAT JUNA IS LIABLE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE JUNA PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID JUNA IN THE 90 DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT THE CLAIM.
10.5 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THESE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
10.6. Assumption of Medical Risk. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your access, use and/or involvement with any Juna’s fitness or nutrition guides and/or other products or materials may involve potentially dangerous and physical activities that may lead to personal and/or bodily injury, death, temporary or permanent disability, loss of services, loss of consortium, or damage to or loss of property or privacy. You hereby acknowledge and willingly accept these risks and agree to unconditionally release and hold harmless Juna from and against all claims, suits, damages, losses, causes of action, costs, expenses or liability arising out of or related to your access, use and/or involvement with any Juna’s fitness or nutrition guides and/or other products or materials.
10.7. Release. You forever release, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Juna Parties from any and all liability, claims, actions, and expenses that may arise, whether caused by the negligence of the Juna Parties or otherwise, in connection with your use of the Service or your interaction with any party through or as a result of the Service. In other words, you cannot sue the Juna Parties if anything happens to you or your property from using the Service or interacting with any party through the Service. You agree that the provisions in this Section  will survive any termination of your account(s), the Service, or this Agreement.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Juna Parties from and against all liability, claims, actions and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Service or your breach or alleged breach of any term, condition, obligation, representation or warranty in this Agreement. You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your account(s) the Service, or this Agreement.
12. Copyright Policy; Objectionable Content: If you believe your rights have been violated by, or you otherwise object to, any posting, content or information on the Service, please contact us promptly so we can evaluate the claim and take appropriate action. If your complaint includes a claim of copyright infringement, the following policy will apply:
13. It is Juna’s policy to respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement, and to remove, or disable access to, infringing material. If you believe that any of the content or materials appearing on this Service contain infringements, please send a notice to our designated agent at the address stated below. Your notice should contain the following: a physical or electronic signature of a person (i.e., claimant) authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed; identification of the content or material claimed to be infringing; a reference or link to the infringing material or activity, or the subject of the infringing activity, including information to enable us to locate that material or reference; the address, telephone number or email address of the claimant; a statement that the claimant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Juna will also terminate a user’s account if a user is deemed to be a repeat infringer, namely, one who has been notified of bona fide infringing activity more than twice. Our designated agent, to whom you should direct your infringement claim (or other complaints), is:
Telephone Number: 914-774-9367
14. Governing Law/Waiver of Injunctive Relief.
14.1 This Agreement and all aspects of the Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the U.S. and the State of Delaware governing contracts entered into and to be fully performed in Delaware (thus, without regard to conflict of laws provisions) regardless of your location. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to informal dispute resolution or arbitration (as set forth below), you agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection therewith other than in the state or federal courts located in Wilmington, Delaware, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in Wilmington, Delaware.
14.2 You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made hereunder to Juna are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which will irreparably harm Juna and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone, so that Juna will be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages (if any).
14.3 To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim related to this Agreement (“Dispute”), you and Juna agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one person to the other. You will send your notice to Juna Media c/o Sarah Kuhn at Sarah@juna.co.
14.4 Mandatory Arbitration. If you and Juna are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations within 30 days, either you or Juna may elect to have the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. Any election to arbitrate by one party will be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ABSENT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration will be commenced and conducted under the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “Rules”) of JAMS, which is available at the JAMS website www.jamsadr.com. The determination of whether a Dispute is subject to arbitration will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation will be governed by the Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so.
14.5 Notwithstanding the above, you and Juna agree that arbitration will be limited to the Dispute between Juna and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration will be joined with any other; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
14.6 You and Juna agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or Juna’s intellectual property rights; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief or to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
15.1 The failure of Juna to require or enforce strict performance by you of any provision of this Agreement or to exercise any right under any provision of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of Juna’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
15.2 You and Juna agree that if any portion of this Agreement, except any portion of Section 14.4, is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which will continue to be in full force and effect. If Section 14.4 is found to be illegal or unenforceable then neither you nor Juna will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of Section 14.4 found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute will be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within Wilmington, Delaware, and you and Juna agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
16. Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in effect as long as your account is up-to-date and you remain in compliance with the terms hereof, unless it has been voluntarily suspended or terminated by you or Juna. You may terminate this Agreement by destroying all Service-related materials obtained from the Service, Juna or any other web site or source. The privileges granted to you under this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without notice from Juna if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement or for any reason in Juna’s sole discretion. Following the termination of this Agreement, your account(s), or the Service, Juna shall retain all rights to the Submissions pursuant to this Agreement.
19. Questions? If you have any questions about this Agreement, its terms, your account or your rights hereunder, or if you have any complaints or claims, please contact: Sarah Kuhn, 914-774-9367, email@example.com