- 4 mason or ball jars with lids
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked (1/4 cup per jar))
- 1/2 cup olives (chopped (any kind you like))
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 can kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped (1/4 cup per jar))
- 1 cup tomatoes (chopped (1/4 cup per jar))
- 1 packed cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup grapes (halved (or any fruit!))
Combine cooked quinoa with olives and onions, and divide among 4 jars, placing quinoa at bottom.
Divide kidney beans among 4 jars and layer atop quinoa.
One by one, layer broccoli, tomatoes, spinach and grapes into jars and close up with lids.
Store in refrigerator until needed. Add dressing and eat from jar, or poor into bowl and mix it up.