Week 6 Ingredient: Salmon
The Easiest Baked Salmon
- organic (wild caught salmon)
- olive oil
- sea salt
- garlic powder
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- place the salmon skin side down on the baking sheet, and drizzle olive oil over the top.
- brush the olive oil to evenly coat the salmon
- season with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- baking time will depend on the size of your salmon. cook your salmon for around 10 minutes per inch thick (ie. 2 inches think would be 20 minute).
- it should flake easily with a fork when done.